Friday 20 September 2013

Conil - why ain't you been

Conil is one, if not my absolute favorite place in the world. "Conil de la Frontera" formally, is a town on the Atlantic coast in the Southern part of Spain. Me and my family have been visiting it now for at least 10 years every Summer - always staying in the same house our friend rents out to us. It really is an absolute dream... gorgeous house 2 minutes walk from the sea, pool to jump in too after a long and sandy day at the beach, adorable bars and restaurants to eat delicious sea food and tapas, as well as some of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. It never fails to provide a "wow" factor sunset, and no matter what's going back at home; with friends, family, work, or any other kind of stress... it all disappears here. It really is an extraordinary place. A little piece of heaven.

I hope my photos I took on our most recent trip (15-17th) will be able to prove and support a little more what I am trying to say about this place. A "photo speaks more than a thousand words" job.


   My very cool and stylish sister chilling by the pool. To see more of her follow her fashion blog here.




Eddie was the first one to go for a swim... such a cheeky pup! 

Went to the beach at sunset (told you it was amazing) to take some photos for my sister's blog - in the end she made me take a few of my outfit also. Very casual beach one - loving my new Zara red jacket. Would never have gone for it normally, but it was on sales for something ridiculous like 12euros so it just had to happen



My sister got me some lovely presents from her travels including these absolutely adorable bracelets. I believe they are from Laos... she bought some very similar ones for herself and when she showed me a picture of them when she was travelling I thought they were the dorkiest thing ever. Now when I actually saw them in the flesh I love them and haven't taken them off since she gave them to me and don't plan on taking them off anytime soon (granted they still are super dorky but so cute!).


One snap shot from our delicious tapas dinner(sorry there isn't more I got too involved with the actual eating of the food to take photos of it) Here are the tasty tasty prawns we had which had been freshly caught that day with some Coronita Beer. It's actually the only beer I like, and I only have it at the beach. It is a lot smoother than normal beers and they put a lemon in it which makes it even tastier. They sell it in most places now so if you have never liked beer because of its stodginess - give Coronita a try - you may be pleasantly surprised as I was!

 Cheeky preview of Carmy's shoot which is yet to be posted... she is so easy to photograph as she is so naturally beautiful. It will be up soon so don't forget to keep on checking to see when it's up.


And finally I leave you with this beauty. The walk to dinner... not bad eh? It is fair to say we are completely in love with the place. Do you blame us?

Lots of love,

Rosanna 

2 comments: