Tuesday 24 September 2013

Beach Photo-Shoot

As I've mentioned and gave a sneaky peak to in my last post, my beautiful sister has started up her own fashion Blog and while we were visiting the idyllic beaches of Conil we couldn't possibly leave without doing a photo-shoot on the beach!



The photos in most of her posts are taken by her lovely boyfriend who is also an absolutely fantastic photographer... So obviously I was feeling the pressure a little to try and meet his high standards!!

Thankfully, I am really happy with how the photos have come out!! We arrived at the beach at around 7ish and waited for the perfect light to take the pictures. Hilariously (and slightly annoyingly) towards the end of the shoot at around 8:20, there was a gorgeous light just as the sun was setting, with beautiful blues and purples, so we ran to the sea to take the last pictures. THEN out of nowhere, a sweet fisherman started talking to me about my camera and how he was looking into buying a camera himself and was unsure if to buy a nikon or a canon... etc etc! The spanish have a reputation for being able to talk a lot - which is lovely, but in that moment we were trying to capture the 5-10 minutes of precious light. Once he left, it was quite a stressful 5 minutes as the light was changing every second, therefore  having to change my camera settings accordingly every second!

ANYWAY - here is my sisters post on the shoot with the best pictures.

What do you think? Are you a nikon or a canon kinda person?

Lots of love,

Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment