Friday 20 September 2013

Tuesday 10th.

So as you can see from the title of this post I'm running a little behind (under statement!) on my posts but it's been a mad couple of weeks as Summer 2013 slowly comes to an end. It's been such a brilliant Summer for me as I've done so many amazing things, with such special people. However, sometimes been at home with your family is one of the nicest feelings in the world.

Mama and I spent the day together, something we haven't done hardly enough this Summer as we are both busy ladies. We sunbathed, read and chatted by our lovely pool and then had delicious merienda. "Absolute bliss" as she would say.

First I wanted to show a little bit of my home. As I think I've mentioned before, my parents own a hotel in Málaga called Molino Del Santo. It's an amazing place. Yes I'm extremely biased but I am also supported in thinking this by lots of other people.



The gorgeous pool - this is very much the iconic shot of the hotel.




And this little corner is actually new to the hotel - my dad thought up and created the whole idea. It's in the corner of the outside terrace where everyone eats. Isn't it just adorable? 


Our delicious merienda -- apple cake and white coffee. "Merienda", which you would probably best translate to English as "tea time", isn't just something you have at special occasions like in England. For the Spanish, it really is a very important meal in their lives. A day without merienda... what's that?!


Use to hate and now I love - denim on demin. This has been a very popular combination for me this Summer... couldn't have survived without my denim shirt.


Love this tee... my mum bought it for me around 3 years ago from Topshop and for some reason I never wore it so it ended up living in the back of my wardrobe. Luckily, I found it the other day and now can't get enough of it. It's so versatile and easy to wear. I absolutely adore backless tops/dresses at the moment. However I'm always wary as there is such a thin line between backless clothing being sexy and just plain slutty. I also really like the shape of it at the back, I think it's really original as I've never seen this on any other piece of clothing...


I leave you with my adorable dog Eddie... he is such a cutie patootie.

Lots of love,

Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment